Re: Full Advance

To: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Full Advance
From: "CHRIS KOTTING" <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 16:06:05 -0600
Within a reasonable range, too retarded is better than too advanced.

My reasoning is this:  If it's getting too hot because it's too retarded, the
temp. gauge will tell you before any damage is done.  If it's too advanced,
you can start having damage before there are outward symptoms (like pinging
you can hear).

Chris K.

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 12:52:34 -0500, Bud Pazur wrote