Re: TIGER'S RE: DMV & SMOGGING.

To: Steve Wickland x3128 <wickland@eng.adaptec.com>
Subject: Re: TIGER'S RE: DMV & SMOGGING.
From: Chris Richards <cjr7@axe.humboldt.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 09:02 -0700 (PDT)
I live in Northern CA and was required to smog my "65" Tiger when I
brought it here from Wyoming.  I was told that the cut-off requirement
year is 1963.  I guess it's truly a matter of the "luck of the draw" when
going to the DMV.  Hopefully when I go to register my "67", I'll get
someone who is well-nourished, a newlywed, and etc......

Kind Regards-Chris