Re: start-up

To: tigers@autox.team.net, "charles o. hillyer" <104233.661@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: start-up
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 96 09:39:36 PST
     C.O.

         -Great point!!!

         -I've since done mine with a "remote" starter with the key off as
          an extra safety measure, even after I've pulled the secondary
          wire.

          Learned this the hard way after losing lots of facial hair during
          a crank-over on a TR-4 during a compression test. After all my
          "auto-tech" classes too...Didn't realize open spark-plug holes
          with a too-close plug wire and good air/fuel made such great
          flame-throwers(3-4 feet). It would have been even more impressive
          at night....I never knew beards could "sizzle" for so long.

                                  Phil