Ego booster

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Ego booster
From: lrw@aop.com (LARRY WRIGHT)
Date: Mon, 13 May 96 08:30 EDT
   When one has a car like a Tiger, you have to get
used to all of the attention. You guys know that;
I've seen pictures of your gorgeous cars on the
www (been "on" the web almost a week now).
   Saturday I was digging in the front yard, and had
the garage doors open so I could hear the radio
(I put speakers out there from my household stereo),
O.K., so I'm used to people slowing down to look
at the Tiger peeping out; but it's usually folks in
Accords and minivans. Not this time.
   I looked up with I heard the engine. First off,
metallic lilac would not be a first choice for _any_
car. Second, I live in a nice neighborhood, but not
one populated by high-income people, this guy
must've been cruisin' through. Anyway, before I
could think of saying anything, he sped off. I don't
know if he was as impressed with the Garage Queen
as I was with his Lamborghini Diablo.

Larry Wright, Maryland     "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"
1964 Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1   (302/285, T-5)
1996 Nissan 200SX SE-R     ($TB, 17d BTDC)
1992 Toyota pick-up               (Bilstein, Yoko AVS)
ph 301.386.7979                      fax 301.386.5333
and e-mail at home now!        Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com