Urban Legend?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Urban Legend?
From: lrw@aop.com (LARRY WRIGHT)
Date: Wed, 22 May 96 15:07 EDT
Phil wrote:
>          -Maybe the individual in this story was on leave from his
>           regular job searching for alligators in the New York
>           sewer system?
>          -This way we can tie a couple of urban legends together.
>          -Anyone else want to add any more...let's make our own
>           convoluted run-on urban legend.

Like that maybe the whole helicopter-dumping-water thing
was actually one of Stu's overheating-Tiger experiments, and
if the chopper pilot hadn't missed, Stu, would've gotten one big
scuba-diver-shaped louver in his hood?

Larry Wright, Maryland     "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"
1964 Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1   (302/285, T-5)
1996 Nissan 200SX SE-R     ($TB, 17d BTDC)
1992 Toyota pick-up               (Bilstein, Yoko AVS)
ph 301.386.7979                      fax 301.386.5333
and e-mail at home now!        Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com