POSSIBLE CAREER CHANGE?

To: #Everyone__at__~HII-SJC_at_~HII-SJC@mars.hii.hitachi.com,
Subject: POSSIBLE CAREER CHANGE?
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Wed, 22 May 96 10:56:10 PST
     All;

         -On Sunday, June 2nd, I will be "booth Mgr." &  "bartender"
          at a Budweiser beer booth at the 22nd Annual Sunnyvale Art & Wine
          Festival. This is a volunteer function to help raise money for my
          daughter's school, St. Cyprian's.

          Our booth is located on Murphy Ave., (old downtown Sunnyvale)
          in front of the Sunnyvale Smoke Shop (South side) & accross
          the street from Stoddard's Brew Pub. Don't know what success
          we'll have being so close to them, but last year the one day
          I worked our booth, we emptied 18-20 kegs.

          Additionally, for those of you unfamiliar with Sunnyvale, Murphy
          Ave, is the "restaurant row" in the downtown area, with a wide
          variety of places to eat. Besides Stoddard's, there are Chinese;
          Thai; Mexican; Italian; Irish; Vietnamese; etc. all on this one
          block.

          We'll have Budweiser, Bud Light, O'Douls, Red Wolf and an
          "unknown" selection of specialty beers by Budweiser designed
          to compete with the micro-brewery products.

          Please come by and support our efforts...sorry, no freebies as
          the A.B.C. & the Sunnyvale C of C have numerous "spies" roving
          about, as is the P.D.

                                Thx,

                                    Phil LeBrun