Re[2]: TR4 and Crank start

To: DSand95510@aol.com, "Kenneth N. Flaxman" <knf@kenlaw.com>
Subject: Re[2]: TR4 and Crank start
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Thu, 23 May 96 09:35:45 PST

     A Citreon!!! Now, let's have a contest about the world's ugliest cars.
     Citreons would be my first choice.

     We saw a PACER!(like new) this A.M. with my car-pool. My daughter,(9
     yrs. old), who has never seen one, said it looked like a space ship!!
     At least AMC is consistent accross the generations with what people
     think of their cars.

     O.K. folks, get your votes in for the WORLD'S UGLIEST CAR. I bet there
     are some former "East Bloc" cars that can go head-to-head with the
     Citreon.

     We can have a sub-category for worst mechanicals. I'm sure some make
     LUCAS' electrical problems seem saintly.

     I'm voting for the TRABANT(sp?) and it's cardboard body panels &
     2-cycle puffer of an engine.(Anyone remember the Wall Street Journal
     piece on them?...they also had a story once about NASH METROPOLITAN's
     and the 2-copies they made as a station wagon).Only 1 survived!

     Does anyone think a NASH METROPOLITAN station-wagon would fetch at
     auction as much as the HARRINGTON TIGER?

                                  Phil