Re: More uglies!

To: tigers@alpine.b17a.ingr.com
Subject: Re: More uglies!
From: ritfam@mcn.org
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 16:58:52 -0700
Okay, who has sagging seat cushion diaphrams and are to cheap to buy new
ones (like me). in there late model alpine or tigers.  Well I just took out
the seats turned them upside down on the work bench.  Then I took
measurments and cut out a piece of thin plywood and slid it under the side
rails, all the way across to the other side.  Presto, now the seats are as
hard as the ones that were in my series one.  I know the purists will scoff
but I'm terminally cheap, and who's ever going to see it anyway.  If anyone
wants the dimensions for the plywood I,ve got it written down somewhere.
Cheers Armand Ritchie Series V alpine