the inside.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: the inside.
From: lrw@aop.com (LARRY WRIGHT)
Date: Tue, 28 May 96 15:40 EDT
   Anybody refurbish a Tiger interior in a color other than black?
I need to ditch the interior of the Garage Queen ( a Mk I) and
want it red. It's red now, but not a good job; also not original, as
the car was originally code 86. I'll need it all: door panels, kick
panels, seats, the roll under the dash (is this what they call a "waist
roll" and if so, why?), the "boot door" covers and the bits that go under
the boot doors on the sides (name?) console, etc.
   I'm soliciting opinions--
a) Where did you get the stuff?
b) How much?
c) Stock? Semi-custom? How long to get?
d) Did you install it yourself? Any problems?
e) Did you do a Mk I? (yeah, I know; but mebbe you did a Mk IA or II
    and decided on a  [shudder] non-stock look).
f) How is it holding up?
g) Additional comments?

   It may be fall before I get started on this, but I'd hate to
wait until October, and then find out that it's a 12-week
wait for a non-stock color; thus I am starting my inquiries
now.

Larry Wright, Maryland     "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"
1964 Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1   (302/285, T-5)
1996 Nissan 200SX SE-R     ($TB, 17d BTDC)
1992 Toyota pick-up               (Bilstein, Yoko AVS)
ph 301.386.7979                      fax 301.386.5333
and e-mail at home now!        Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com