Horses and Lotus

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Horses and Lotus
From: tigerpb@ids.net (Paul Burr)
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 1996 17:54:13 -0400
Just got back from a fabulous cruise in the Tiger. The first real summer
day in these parts. If any of you are ever in the Rhode Island area, here's
a sight you should check out. I was crusing down route 102 south, just past
the Foster-Coventry border. There was a nice pastoral scene of a horse
farm. Beautiful animals grazing. Hey, isn't that a Lotus Europa next to the
water trough? Yikes! downshift, whip a U-turn, and head back for a closer
look. I'll be dammed. A JPS Lotus Europa ditched in a horse lot.  It was
crammed full of junk, but apperaed to be intact.  It also looked like it
had been sitting outside for years! You'd think that there'd be room enough
in the barn for the car, but I guess Mr. Ed rates better digs than Mr.
Chapman at this farm. Maybe next time I'll stop in and see what the story
is on this car. Anybody got any other interesting cars in wierd places
stories?