RE: TIGER TRUNKS!

To: tigers-owner <tigers-owner@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TIGER TRUNKS!
From: Bennett Cullen <p21988@gegpo8.geg.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 96 15:04:00 MST
Phil,
I reworked my trunk to sorta stock appearance. I made the top floor area out
of marine grade exterior plywood and then covered it with black carpeting
(same as interior of car). It is the type for use in convertibles that water
does not bother. Just a good coat of contact cement and a few staples and it
is very sturdy. The top wood had a box hump on the right rear corner to
clear the battery. The only problem is that a 185/60HR14 is too wide to go
under it without holding it up. I may have to get a skinny tire for a spare.
It looks real nice though and provides ample room for a couple of bags on
top.
|  Cullen Bennett  in Tempe, Arizona  (1965  MK I Tiger B9472658)    |
|  p21988@gegpo8.geg.mot.com       (1967 Alpine SV B395002751)|