Re: rims

To: Todd Harrington <foxfire@sover.net>
Subject: Re: rims
From: Ken Hansen <khansen@epix.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 12:09:47 -0400 (EDT)
Todd, I tried a set of those rims on my Tiger a while back.  The offset to
the rear is much too far.  I tried using a 1/4" spacer but that was still
too deep.  If I had gone to a 1/2" spacer, it may have worked, but the
studs were too short and I decided that I was pushing the safety factor
too much.

Ken
B382001051