Re: rims

To: Todd Harrington <foxfire@sover.net>,
Subject: Re: rims
From: "Lloyd,Norm [Calg]" <LLOYDN@calgary.cal.ab.doe.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 96 13:10:00 MDT
watch out for those TRX (metric) wheels! They look awful close to 14" and
have the right bolt pattern but tires cost big BIG $$$ and selection is very
limited.
 ----------
=>|From: tigers-owner
=>|To: Todd Harrington
=>|Cc: tigers
=>|Date: Friday, June 07, 1996 12:09PM
=>|
=>|Todd, I tried a set of those rims on my Tiger a while back.  The offset
=>|the rear is much too far.  I tried using a 1/4" spacer but that was still
=>|too deep.  If I had gone to a 1/2" spacer, it may have worked, but the
=>|studs were too short and I decided that I was pushing the safety factor
=>|too much.
=>|
=>|Ken
=>|B382001051