Hooray for Me!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Hooray for Me!
From: NamasteRH@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 21:30:29 -0400
Greetings All:

Just thought any of you who were following my thread about LAT 70 wheels
would like to know the outcome.

After measuring the hubs of the wheels I determined that my initial
observation (that they were version 2) was incorrect.  So, with that
information running thru my brain I decided that my 1964 Tiger deserved to
have the set (4).  I picked them up this weekend.  They will replace the four
Mustang II wheels that are on the car now (it came with them).  They aren't
bad looking, mind you, just incorrect.

I do still need a fourth spinner, however, so does anyone have one available?
 I know I can get great new ones from Sunbeam Specialties, and yes I will be
using those new ones instead of the originals, but I would still like to have
a full set of original spinners.  Also, does anyone know the best process to
apply to restore the look of the spinners (and the wheels, for that matter)?

If anyone in the Connecticut area would like to know more about the 'Stang
wheels, please email me.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Rick Hoefle (1964 Tiger B9470508)