More finisher questions

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: More finisher questions
From: marrone@wco.com (Frank Marrone)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 07:46:09 -0700 (PDT)
I have a few more questions about the grill opening brightwork on my MKI Tiger,

Can anyone tell me how the LOWER grill finisher attaches to the top of the
valance?  Is the lower finisher supposed to have a slight arc to it?

Where should the Rootes badge on the grill center bar sit with relation to
the grill opening?  Front of badge just flush with front of upper finisher?
Badge sticks out past front of finisher?  How much?

Frank Marrone          MK I Tiger B9471116
marrone@wco.com        1966 LTD
                       Series I Alpine  (2.3L powered by Ford)
                       Yamaha Seca 900