Re[2]: Cockpit Heat

To: LeBrun@mars.hii.hitachi.com, tigers@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re[2]: Cockpit Heat
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 96 13:46:04 PST
     Hey;

     -I'm one too..(MWC). How's come when I was single I couldn't afford a
     TIGER, now I own one and I'm married? At least my wife has a sense of
     humor....

     -I recently bought a Texas-style smoker and have gone bonkers on
     cookin' up ribs and such. My wife says if I could just get the Tiger
     in the smoker, my life would be complete!

                          Phil