Re: STILL OUT THERE

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: STILL OUT THERE
From: rootes1@best.com (Norman Miller)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 11:06:16 -0700
Larry Wright wrote: ---couldn't resist

>Uh, Norm, if you're out there, don't take me off the list for TP yet,
>gotta get a check to you for the next year's sub, great mag!

Yep, I'm still way out there!  I've been spending most of my time trying to
find "I-A" owners to verify "factory" 289's in the last ninety-five
B3820##### cars.(-:

Even though TP is a little behind schedule, you won't want to miss the
coming issue.  With more luck than I like to imagine, Ford Industrial
Division records related to the Tiger have been located.  Believe me, the
questions they answer are awesome.

Norm