FWD: Message from Internet

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FWD: Message from Internet
From: Jay Laifman <JLAIFMAN@PNM.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 22 Jul 96 13:47:08 EDT
FORWARDED MESSAGE from martyn ridley (MAIL@CSERVE

Here is an interesting message from the British Car
group I thought I would pass along:

TO: MAIL@CSERVE {INTERNET:BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET},

Sometimes I find the old CBC has a few interesting things.
A few weeks ago the Saturday morning show woke me up to a
tale of a Morgan.  As the guy put it, it saved his life.
He was in hospital with an unmentioned but serious
illness.  In his room were three other guys, they all
had pictures of their wives, his wife brought him a
picture of the Morgan.  He was discussing with
the doctor when he collapsed and required immediate
surgery.  Needless to say he survived to tell the tale,
as for the other three - not so.

"What is the difference between British Cars and the Jehovah Witness?"
Answer: You can close the door on the JoHos!

Martyn Ridley

59 Sprite/62 Midget

-all door close
***** NOTES from Jay Laifman (JLAIFMAN @ PNM) at 7/22/96 10:44a