Re: Apocryphal?

To: tigers@autox.team.net, "Edmund E. Powell" <102430.3640@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Apocryphal?
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 96 10:32:13 PST
     All;

     -I am supposedly the 3rd owner of our TIGER. The PO had it for about
     10 years, as far as he knew it had the "original" 5-bolt engine. When
     he rebuilt it, the shop realized it was a 289...not a 260.

     -The badges on our car also say "V8" not "260".

     -Whether all this is original or added on I don't know.

                                  Phil LeBrun    B382002328.