Aha! messages going thru again.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Aha! messages going thru again.
From: lrw@aop.com (LARRY WRIGHT)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 96 08:23 EDT
Rob Kempinski wrote:

>The chrome tips on the exhaust have garned several favorable comments from
>neighbors.

I have a stainless system instead, and _do_ have a problem w/the tips: they are
_sharp_! Susan and I both usually have scrapes on our legs from
manuvering in our admittedly tight garage. They look nice (like stock),
but they may eventually have to go! Can you say Mongo tips? Sure
you can.

Eddy wrote:

> My
>Tiger is currently in Arizona; I'm in Berkely, CA.  We shall not be
reunited for
>nearly another year.  Bummer.

On my map, that's about an inch away. Go drive yer car, Eddy. (Yup,
another East-coaster who cannot read the scale on a map). Sheesh, even
guys in prison get conjugal-visit priveledges more often than once a
year! Whar you work, where they won't let you off?

Larry Wright, Maryland     "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"
1964 Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1   (302/285, T-5, Revolutions)
1996 Nissan 200SX SE-R       ($TB, 17d BTDC, +25 MIR hp!)
1992 Toyota pick-up             (Bilstein, Yoko AVS, Concordes)
ph 301.386.7979                      fax 301.386.5333
and e-mail at home now!      Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com