Rollin' Along

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Rollin' Along
From: geoff_cline@mailgate.patagonia.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 96 09:13:34 PST
     Gentlepersons:

     Thanks for those who responded to my shock absorber query.  Konis were
     the consensus winner (with Spax getting the votes of those who thought
     Konis too stiff).

     My next question is Roll Bars--should I or shouldn't I?  My Tiger is a
     very clean, early Mk I in great condition.  Some of my "loved ones"
     are convinced that a roll bar is necessary to insure my safety, but as
     I look at the available literature, I don't get the sense that the
     roll bar is much more than a beauty item (assuming that's your idea of
     a good look).  I don't plan on racing but will do lots of freeway
     driving and almost daily trips on Pacific Coast Highway.  Yes, I plan
     to use the Tiger as a daily driver.

     So, if you have thoughts and/or suggestions about roll bars (yea or
     nay), sources, installation, etc. I'd appreciate the input.  Just part
     of the continuing education....

     geoff_cline@patagonia.com
     B9470757