Re: Rollin' Along

To: geoff_cline@mailgate.patagonia.com
Subject: Re: Rollin' Along
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 96 12:09:38 PDT

>      My next question is Roll Bars--should I or shouldn't I?  My Tiger is a
>      very clean, early Mk I in great condition.  Some of my "loved ones"
>      are convinced that a roll bar is necessary to insure my safety, but as
>
>      geoff_cline@patagonia.com

When I first got my snake it had a rollbar which I immediately removed
for a number of reasons.  At the time most cars didn't even have lab
belts or high back seats so I didn't give it a second thought.  Nowadays
I feel VERY uncomfortable and vulnerable driving around without a place
to attach a shoulder harness or any kind of rollover protection.  Unless
you are a lot braver than I am, I suggest getting a rollbar.  Mine's
going back in when the new engine goes in.

Roland