Re: Uncooperative Tiger

To: awtiger@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Uncooperative Tiger
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 96 06:24:01 -0600
     These are classic stock type fuel pump symptoms.  Open the little door
     and give it a whack, and it should come back to life for a while.
     People have driven hundreds of miles whacking the pump from time to
     time.  Even newish ones can do it.  Both a friend and I have had
     fairly new Victoria British replacements start this act after only a
     couple years.  Rebuild it or replace it with another type.

     Stu