Vapor Lock Cures

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Vapor Lock Cures
From: geoff_cline@mailgate.patagonia.com
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 96 12:21:17 PST
     Well, B9470757 is on the road as a "daily driver."  Whilst traveling
     south on the PCH from Ventura to LA I had to stop abruptly; the Tiger
     stalled and I couldn't get it re-started.  Tried everything in my
     admittedly limited bag of "Tiger tricks".  Waited a long time...it
     cranked but wouldn't catch.  AAA couldn't help (except with a $50
     tow). Got in this morning and it started right up!!  But I left it at
     home out of "fear of the unknown"

     I think its "vapor lock" or just lack of technique or ?  Any words of
     wisdom from the cyber-tech tip world?  I know computer-based diagnosis
     is iffy at best, but I'll take any help I can get (lest I start to
     suffer from irreversible buyer's remorse!!)