Re: Bronco Rearend?

To: tigers@autox.team.net, "BIXBY Jim" <Jim.BIXBY@state.or.us>
Subject: Re: Bronco Rearend?
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 96 13:34:55 PST
     Bronco rear-ends usually have a long, pliable tail that some Plains
     Indian tribes used to braid. Be careful in standing behind them, as
     Bronco's have a tendency to kick.

     Tiger rearends don't have braidable tails & are distinguished by their
     striped coloration. While not in danger of being kicked when behind a
     Tiger, they do have claws. Their width is also less.

                      Hope this helps,