Garage sale.

To: tiger club <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Garage sale.
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 20:14:44 -0400
Hello all. On Sunday, Oct. 14, 1996, from 2-4 pm I'll be having a
garage sale to clean out the remaining Sunbeam stuff. I'd like to give
the local "beamers"(That's New England Area) first crack at this
stuff, as they have been very helpful to me over the years. I'll post
whatever is left on this list. Major items are: Drivers door, 2 hoods,
stock cast iron exhaust headers, NOS hydraulic repair kits, 1 1/2
stock remote oil filter setups, one Shelby Minilite wheel, several
sets of reman. rear brake shoes, CAT newsletters going back to 1975,
shop notes and maunuals, books and Tiger advertisments, and lots of
small odds and ends. If anyone needs directions to my humble mud hut,
email or call 401-461-8213 for directions