20% Discount.

To: "Message Alpine" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: 20% Discount.
From: "T Wiencek" <t_wiencek@qmgate.anl.gov>
Date: 24 Sep 1996 11:10:47 U
        Reply to:   20% Discount.

I just called Classic Motorbooks and they said there was no 20% discount.
Does anyone know if this is true?  Thanx.  Tom

--------------------------------------
Date: 9/24/96 7:06 AM
To: T Wiencek
From: Kurt Eckert

     My copy is already in my hot little hands and it is an _outstanding_
     book. It offers a lot of in-depth behind the scenes information on the
     Alpine and a lesser known V-8 variant called the Tiger. My copy has
     not left me since it arrived last week.

     Order your copy today......operators are standing by!!!! By the way if
     you order in September and tell them you are on the internet mailing
     list you will get 20% off.

     Kurt Eckert
     Series 3 GT
     B9200634

     Author:  Scott Christie <103226.3155@compuserve.com> at Internet Date:
        9/23/96 2:10 PM

     For you early Christmas shoppers: I just received the latest catalogue
     from Classic Motorbooks and on the cover is a picture of the latest
     book from Graham Robson, "Sunbeam Alpine and Tiger".  The write-up
     says it covers the complete history from the origins of its design
     through all the Series Alpines and the Tiger.
     Also includes rally and Le Mans cars.  Hardbound, 200 pages, 150 color
     and b & w illustrations.  All yours (and mine!) for just $35.95.
     (sound of credit cards being whipped out of wallets)

     To order, call 1-800-826-6600 and order item # 123249AE.  I called and
     the books are in stock.  Could this be the failed attempt by Kimberly
     book or do we still have that one to look forward to as well?

     Scott Christie
     Mine is on the way!