Re[2]: Smiths Gauges

To: CMeinel464@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: Smiths Gauges
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 96 09:35:15 EST

     The XKs Unlimited catalog lists two type of fuel sending units that
     are top mounted.  I don't know the difference between them but here is
     the listing:

     Fuel level sensor E/R Top mount   TB9009Kit  $37.50
     Fuel level sensor I/R Top mount   TB9011Kit  $37.50
     Fuel level sensor I/R Side mount  TB9013Kit  $37.50

     All gauges, sensors etc. are genuine Smiths products.  A Smith clock
     is listed for $54.94 with your choice of black or magnolia(cream)
     face.  The part number is CA1100-01C and the clock face doesn't have
     numbers just bars were the hours are normally.  The dimensions for the
     clock housing is 52mm.  I wonder if that will fit the hole in the
     dash?  There are some other interesting things like oil temp. gauges
     and oil pressure switches.

     Jeff   (B9471120)