Restoration Question

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Restoration Question
From: "Randy Zimmermann" <RZIMM@hhh.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 09:20:15 CST
Speaking of tearing my Tiger down...

I spent some time last night trying to figure out how to get the
window glass out of the doors.  I tried to follow the instructions in
the shop manual but I guess I couldn't follow the British logic with
which they were apparently written.

Does anyone out there have experience with this that they'd be
willing to take a few minutes and share?  I'd appreciate any replies
received.  I've already gotten all the weatherstripping out of the
way and loosened the front and rear guides.  I just couldn't figure
out how to either remove the glass with the base metal track or
remove the glass from the track.

Thanks.

Randy Zimmermann
St. Paul, MN