RE: OIL ALL OVER

To: tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OIL ALL OVER
From: "Spontelli, Ramon" <rs11@ElSegundoCA.NCR.COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 96 07:13:00 PDT
>  Should we revisit the Ford "ECONO" Van filter set up?
>
>  Norm

Yes, we should.  I, for one, would be especially grateful.  If that remains
a viable option for the Tiger, then I could use that Ford Motorsport
filter adapter kit and those high-bucks bulkhead feed-through fittings
on the Alpine, thus preventing the manufacture of five or six unoriginal
holes in the Mk I.

I've heard/read about that setup, but didn't pay attention at the time.
So, please, Norm, revisit it for us.

Ramon