Re: Ford 260/289 Clutch

To: rob hogan <rob_hogan@michweb.net>
Subject: Re: Ford 260/289 Clutch
From: Seth Johnson <johnss@ids.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 20:04:15 -0400
rob hogan wrote:

> Is the McLeod clutch the current majority accepted performance single
> plate clutch unit of choice.  What model or discription?
Call McLeod and talk to them.They don't list a Tiger model in their
catalog. A Ford clutch & pressure plate is NOT a Tiger clutch & pressure
plate & it wont last. Tell them you want a Tiger set-up. I've had one
for about 10years & its perfect. The Ford model failed, that's how I
found out that there is a Tiger-only set-up. I think I talked to a
Dennis Bress, but that was a long time ago. Al J. (B9472024)