RE: Re[4]: Gauge and Idiot light....

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Re[4]: Gauge and Idiot light....
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 02:10:55 -0800
        OK The coup De Gra....An oil furnace ignition transformer.  I have one
that I use as a jacobs ladder  55,000 volts, with 50 miliamps.  This
will have you knocking on deaths' door !!  I keep by the fire place.  I
use it to start filer in the fireplace when friends come over.  Turn it
on, stick a piece of paper into the three inch Arc, and you have instant
fire.  Obviously, it's NOT made by Lucas.

Rich