Steering Wheel

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Steering Wheel
From: "Kempinski, Robert M." <RKEMPINS@SSF4.jsc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 08:19:00 -0600
If you can believe it, a computer jockey like Joe can't get a message to
the
Tiger list, so I'm sending  it for him.  BTW, I helped him lift the
Alpine
body this weekend. I can attest, four guys can pick up a stripped Alpine
body, but it ain't easy.

Rob Kempinski
Houston Texas
------
FORWARDED FROM: Kempinski, Robert M.
Microsoft Mail v3.0 (MAPI 1.0 Transport) IPM.Microsoft Mail.Note