[Fwd: Re: 260/289?]

To: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: 260/289?]
From: Joe Hankins <jhankins@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 19:56:02 -0500
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 06:50:37 -0500
From: Joe Hankins <jhankins@ix.netcom.com>
To: Norman Miller <rootes1@best.com>
Subject: Re: 260/289?

Thanks, Norm, for the correct (albeit dull) answer to the question. It
never ceases to amaze me how otherwise rational people will choose the
totally  improbable but interesting over the the boring truth every
time!

How could anbody possibly beleive that if 289 CI Mark IA's ever existed,
it would take 30 years for them to surface. Considering the type of
people who have bought Tigers, what's the liklihood that they wouldn't
discover they had a 289?

It'll be even more interesting to see how mny people ignore you and keep
the thread going!

Oh, by the way, did you know that I have one of the extremely rare
Chrysler-engined  Tiger Mark III's? At leas that's what the guy at the
used car/aluminum siding dealer  I bought it from told me!

Joe