Re: [Fwd: Re: 260/289?]

To: jhankins@ix.netcom.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: 260/289?]
From: BunkyR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 01:13:39 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-01-11 08:23:50 EST, jhankins@ix.netcom.com (Joe
Hankins) writes:

<< Oh, by the way, did you know that I have one of the extremely rare
 Chrysler-engined  Tiger Mark III's? >>

Hmmm...I can see it now..late 68'....Ol' Shell' is sitting in a smoke
darkened room with execs and R&D guys from Chrysler....<insert grainy film
clip here>

Carrol Shelby: "An am' tellin' ya we can make a great car here..drop in a big
block..5 speed...and we can call it some kinda wicked soundin'
thang..like..uh..Viper?"

Mr. John Deets <VP Chrysler Special Vehicles Division> "Mr. Shelby..I just
don't see many sane people spending that much money on a car like that..it
will never work"

and so the legend continues....