Re: Replacement Steering Wheel

To: cobra@cdc.hp.com, STUART_BRENNAN@hp-andover-om3.om.hp.com
Subject: Re: Replacement Steering Wheel
From: BMcgu22954@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 18:59:53 -0500 (EST)
I assume that the LeMans Tiger pictured is the Silverman(?) car.
If so, the steering wheel we put on it when it was restored was a Cobra
replacement wheel, but don't think it was a Moto-Lita. At that time, a hub
from a Grant GT steering wheel was taken from my Tiger and we had an adapter
machined to mate the two. The Moto-Lita wheel & hub from the LeMans Tiger
then went on my Tiger. I used a center hub from a stock steering wheel, but
had to shorten the draw bolt for the telescoping unit. Also had to machine
the hub to eliminate the horn slots.

Bruce McGuire