"CRY FREEDOM."

To: tigers@alpine.b17a.ingr.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "CRY FREEDOM."
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 97 10:52:44 PST
     -Please help. I've seen other mentions of SUNBEAMS on the silver
     screen, so I'll pass-on one I "saw" the other night.

     -"CRY FREEDOM: THE STEVEN BIKO STORY" was on ENCORE a few days ago.

     -In one scene, the liberal newspaper editor is traveling somewhere
     with or to meet Biko, and they are passed on the road by a bright red
     Alpine, I believe, to my in-experienced eyes.

     -Oh, the movie takes place in South Africa, so it was a RHD. Didn't
     look like a TIGER, but maybe someone else knows this scene better than
     me.

                             Phil LeBrun

                             lebrun@hii.hitachi.com