Re: $ >>>>>>>>>>>>>!!! Mk 11

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: $ >>>>>>>>>>>>>!!! Mk 11
From: mmeswarb@huntel.net
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 14:41:43 -0500
Hey, what's this guy bitch'n about.  He's the one who wrote to the
list claiming to have a nearly perfect Mk II grill he'd sell for $300.
Sounds like he could have made good money if had been smart, but
then again he is into Corvairs.  Todd, anytime you want to work out
the deal on that grill let me know.

Mark (II)