please help me

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: please help me
From: "Eric S. Gove" <egove@telis.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 23:26:40 -0800
I have purshased a 1966 Alpine for $500.00. It still doesn't run perfect
and I may seem a bit discouraged. I have thought about dropping in a 289
into my Alpine. I know that most everyone wants to there cars to be of
the showroom floor stock. And I have heard stories of people who have
tried to pass off a modified Alpine as a Tiger. Let me reasure you that
I am not one of these people. I bought my car for a prodject and for my
own enjoyment and not to sell. I was also born in 1966 so it is the only
thing around the house the same age as me (I am in better shape). If
anyone can tell me what parts I would need and from what vehicles I
would really appreciate it. Thank You.