RE: need to know

To: Tigers <Tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: need to know
From: Bill Cartus <Bill.Cartus@bridge.bst.bls.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 06:27:09 -0600
Well said Herb!  I too want soft top info!

Bill Cartus
65 Tiger

----
The other day someone asked about a soft top. Which material was the
best,should he try to put it on himself etc.
I haven't seen an answer to his question.
Maybe someone answered him alone.
I hope so but I was waiting fo the answer myself.
Please put the answeres to questions on the net so everyone can benefit.
Instead all I see is B.S. about ties, who gives what away,$1200 mk11
grilles over and over to ad nausem. ( I think I spelled that right)
Don't get me wrong. I enjoy humor just as much as any one but some of you
people out there make it so I don't look forward to checking the web!
Let's try to gain knowledge and have fun about the Tiger and not the rest
of the B.S.----Nuff Said

            Herb