RE: Steering.

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Steering.
From: Jay Laifman <jlaifman@pircher.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 10:18:00 -0800
>I saw a message a few weeks back suggesting there was a fix for
>the Ackerman angle steering problem.  It mentioned new linkages?
>Is this true, does something exist?

>I didn't see any reply.  I also assumed this is some mythical fix,
>otherwise nearly everyone would have corrected the problem.
***** NOTES from Jay Laifman (JLAIFMAN @ PNM) at 2/5/97 10:14a
I don't recall the post.  But, I will note that in The Book of Norman
(page 81) there is some discussion about Doane Spencer flipping the
front rotors which allegedly eliminated the problem.  Personally, I
do not understand what was done from the description.  Any more
details out there?

Jay Laifman
Pircher, Nichols & Meeks
Los Angeles, California