Re: POWER WINDOWS ??

To: richard.fedorchak@gsfc.nasa.gov
Subject: Re: POWER WINDOWS ??
From: Jimdamelio@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 19:47:07 -0500 (EST)
Rick,

<<     If we wanna' modify our cars...............leave us alone.  We
 don't care whether you approve of our actions
          or not.    They're our cars.   Period.  NOYB .  If you've got
 nothing better to do than worry about our business,
         then perhaps you should re-evaluate your priorities.    ( a.k.a.,
 "Get a life" )

          If you're disturbed by our actions, keep it to yourself,  whine to
 your other purist buddies, or go see a shrink so         you can  come to
 grips with your problem.  Fer XXXX sake fellas, keep some perspective.  As
 much as we love         'em,  they're ( just )  cars.....

Weren't you just whining about $1200 grilles. So if you're disturbed by our
actions, keep it to yourself. Practice what you preach.

Jim