but can you heel-and-toe in them?

To: Tiger list <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: but can you heel-and-toe in them?
From: Larry Wright <Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 07:51:03 -0800
Actually, I have no idea.

Is anybody out there looking for something to do? A project?

In this week's Autoweek is a large multipage advert for some outfit
offering racing clothing, mostly Nascar-related. You've seen the
stuff: shirts, shoes, jackets and stuff with "Chevy racing" or "Nascar"
or "Ford", or perhaps the name of your favorite driver. So what!

However, one item is a shoe with a custom option. A "crew shoe", hey,
it looks like a black hi-top sneaker to me; the sole looks like a
Goodyear AquaTred tire.  Custom embroidery of 2-1/4"x1-1/2" and up to
five colors. Minimum of 12 sets.

Hey, I'd take a set of Sunbeam Tiger shoes; wouldn't you? But it would take
some coordination, and I'm already doing the tie thing (hope to
have a status report soon). Anybody else interested? Wanna be the "Shoe Guru"?
If so count me in for the first customer.

The price for the stock imprints is $49.95, I assume that the custom ones are
more. Likely, the price goes down with the # ordered, and up with the number of
colors desired. I recommend 1 or 2 colors, and the normal Sunbeam and Tiger
scripts.

Sizes: Mens 6-13, Womens 8-11. Their phone # 1-800-662-3278. Have fun! Ususal
disclaimers.

Larry Wright "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"