Re: 351C, etc.

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 351C, etc.
From: Rick Fedorchak <richard.fedorchak@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 07:37:56 -0500 (EST)

        It made for interesting ( and lengthy ) reading to hear how a 351
was put in a Tiger, and I sincerely   hope Jim is enjoying his car.

        From a slightly differing viewpoint, I've never considered engine
power one of the ( stock / slightly modified ) Tiger's weak points.
Efficiently getting that power to the ground is another matter entirely.
Anyone out there care to detail some of the suspension/drivetrain mods
they've incorporated into their Tigers ??