RE: PCV Circuit Cleaning

To: "'BSTIG1@aol.com'" <BSTIG1@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: PCV Circuit Cleaning
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 02:34:43 -0800
        I never had a Tiger, but the alpine and other cars have a similar
system.  I just always used a coffee can with Gas in it.  No Smoking
Please !!  That's what I did, and i'm still alive to talk about it, and
that parts were alway clean.  I usualy used an old tooth brush to clean
them with.  One use only !!

Rich