cheap parts

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: cheap parts
From: lorie@intercoast.com (Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 13:43:27 -0800
Got this info from british parts connection today thought it was
interesting for the list.  Regards Lorie and Armand  Ritchie

>From: Dick Burger - The BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION <bpc@mint.net>
>Subject: Catalogs

catalogs but sell at discount from Moss, VB, SICP, TRF, Brown and Gammons
and another dozen or so suppliers.  Because of our volume we should be able
to provide savings in the 15-30% range even when retail sales are in force.
If you can provide part numbers and descriptions from any of the above we
will gladly quote.  Our suppliers will generally ship directly to you so
that there is no delay.  If you need catalogs you can call these firms and
they will provide their catalogs free.  They will also send you information
concerning their specials and sales.  Pls keep in mind that we DISCOUNT
their pricing (even their sales).

>>>Moss: 800 235 6954
>>>Victoria British: 800 255 0088
>>>the Roadster Factory: 800 678 8764
>>>Special Interest Car Parts: 800 851 5600
>>>
>>>We like to start with Moss numbers where possible and then will reference
the others to locate the best price.  We mark up from wholesale so retail
pricing is only a guide as to where the best pricing can be found. We,
however, can work with any of the above. Pls always include a brief
description of your can and the needed parts when requesting quotes.

>>>Regards

        Dick Burger
The BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION
        bpc@mint.net