lat 9 info

To: Tigertoms@aol.com
Subject: lat 9 info
From: KJENSSEN@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 03:25:04 -0500 (EST)
Hi Tom,

     I am looking for info. regarding "lat-9" pie mags. I came across an ad
of yours from the april 1992 volume 15 #2 of th SUNBEAM SPORTSCAR OWNERS CLUB
OF CANADA.

At that time you were asking $1800.00 or there abouts. I have a set which are
in good condition. The center hubs are still original and intact. Do you have
any idea what the going price for the set would be?

I currently am restoring my tiger ( B9473199 ) and most likely will keep
them.
I also have another tiger which I am placing on the for sale block ( B9472651
), originally purchased by my father and I for a project
restoration....however funds have become short and the continued restoration
of my B9473199 tiger take priority!
I also intend on selling my Series V alpine ( 395009241LRX ), again the
restoration process mandates that I create space in the garage as well as my
wallet!!

Any help regarding the Lat-9's would be appreciated.

P.S.  Any idea of the cost to restore the Lat-9's? ....also are they to be
polished on the "webs" and does any coloring go around the "tiger" head in
the centerhub?
B9472651......$ 6500.00 or best
67 Alpine.......$ 3000.00

Any help would greatly be appreciated,