A simple solution ! !

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A simple solution ! !
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@engravers.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 19:35:08 -0800 (PST)
I have a potential solution for those of you who "just want to have fun and
preserve the Marque"  When you relocate the sheetmetal parts to make your
"rebody" simply leave the Alpine Identification on the cowl.  We are happy
to see Tigers saved in this manner.  I promise the Alpine tags will not
interfere with your enjoyment nor will they detract from the performance.
To make things even better,  it's totally legal in all states.  This is
such a gloriously simple idea, I'm not sure why I haven't proposed it
before.  A real win - win solution.

Tom Hall