Re: A simple solution ! !

To: modtiger@engravers.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: A simple solution ! !
From: HW200@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 15:30:52 -0500 (EST)
Why is it that there is so many secertive insider vague references, and
assumptions going on here?

 If everyone recalls this was started with a question???? I have a Jensen
assembly line Tiger with a damaged(missing now) front end. The Tiger was a
suspicious and supposed "rebody candidate" (insert gasps here)!!!! Stemming
from a compatriot who was going to rebody his MG using an all new
body....(insert ensueing verbal debate here), I had a question.

We ("the mysterious guy down south" and I and the co-conspirator frame shop),
staightened the Original body (what's left of it) and are going to add an
Alpine front clip. The tags have been removed for painting purposes only.
They will be reinstalled using the dreaded (supicious and highly illegal) new
rivets. This all is somehow VERY suspicious and highly irregular activity
being done by the mysterious restoration and TAC rebellion leader Darth from
down south. O.K..... enough of that.

The real question was to UNDERSTAND how much Alpine can be used ....and when
does a Tiger become an Alper, conversion, rebody etc...that was it.
 WOW wrong question to ask! Yes I am new to this and thank the Maker, if I
had around this bull for long I might try and start my own certification
group or something to separate myself from the paranoia that was built over
years of suspicious activities in the Tiger ranks.

Now I know who to tell the registry who owns my Jensen assembly line
Tiger(It's in the registry but mistakenly under the wrong VIN number) more
gasps here.....when it is done.....Oliver Stone.

Regards-
Olly (Not to be confused with Ole)