AAC

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: AAC
From: Anita & Jim Barrett <anitabrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 20:23:25 -0500
        Say, I am considering taking a Tiger with a good body on it and
converting it to an Alpine.  If I saw the block in half I would have a
4 cylinder " Just like the original " Alpine, and parts would be a lot
easier to find.  Question is, is there a secret list of things I should
do to do the conversion?  Is there an AAC that I have to worry
about?
       It sure would be nice if the mail was less political and more
technical.  I have to wade through 30 to 50 "TAC" per day.

Jim Barrett Tiger II 351C and others.